- Ensure implementation of the project according to the project plan – daily follow up on tasks across departments
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Act as owner of project management system, including entering all deliverables, deadlines, responsibilities; ensuring team is keeping their tasks updated
- Ensure implementation of established systems / processes / procedures / documentation across departments
- Support Operations Director with the creation of new systems / processes / procedures and documentation (reports) to facilitate and ease workflow within and between departments
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, assigning and managing workflow within the company, and ensuring the on-time implementation of activities and milestones. This is a unique opportunity to have hands-on experience in managing major projects at a rapidly growing company, and being a part of building the systems required for growth.
This role reports to the Director of Operations.
Skills and requirements
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Experience in project management and with project management systems
- Proven ability to manage self and own work
- Team player, flexible, adaptable – can get things done through influence and building relationships
- Decisive and able to handle significant responsibility
- Organizational thinker – able to create new processes / procedures / ways of doing business to build and grow the department
- Able to work well under pressure
- Creative thinker